Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Why can`t i go direct to my old personalised yahoo email . it all ways goes to btyahoo email ?

i have a yahoo email address in a name that i have chosen and which everyone knows me by , i do not wish to change it to the one given to me by BT when i started using BT broadband, as i don`t like and it gives the impression that i am just a number chosen by BT whereas my yahoo one is more personal.this does not seem to be a yahoo problem but one caused by BT total broadband who want me to transfer everything over to the BT email site

Why can`t i go direct to my old personalised yahoo email . it all ways goes to btyahoo email ?
The system is full of glitches due to upgrades that are going on, the best thing to do is contact yahoo help.!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment