Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I have bt broadband and its given me a new btyahoo email, and now i cant sign in to my old yahoo email?

I don't have the broadband account situation you describe, but when you are in getting your mail, is there a "Sign Out" link just to the right of the Yahoo!Mail logo?





Click that and you should be able to log in with any yahoo address.





If you don't see a "Sign Out" link, try going to Internet Explorer and putting the link below into the address. It should be there.

I have bt broadband and its given me a new btyahoo email, and now i cant sign in to my old yahoo email?
oh i had this problem. have you tried clicking on "other existing users" on the sign in pop-up?





gd luck, sorry i dont know the answer, i just stuck with my new email address. we have had quite a few problems with bt broadband


No comments:

Post a Comment